At Leone Services, Inc we offer property maintenance, commercial cleaning, and real estate solutions throughout the Metro Detroit area where your families live, neighbors work, and children play. From commercial office buildings to your own home we can cut the lawn, clear the snow, clean the building, and help you close the deal whether you are the buyer or seller.
Weekly Lawn Maintenance
Weekly service includes:
- Cutting at the right height for your lawn to keep it healthy throughout the year
- Edge all driveways and sidewalks giving it that fresh,clean look
- Trim around all trees and areas of the lawn where the mower cannot get to
- Blowing all mulch clippings off all sidewalks, driveways, curbsides and outdoor living spaces after each mowing
Whichever method you use, the benefits of aeration are numerous:
- Oxygen, water and nutrients can now enter the soil
- Earthworms and other beneficial organisms have room to live
- Fertilizer can reach the grass roots
- Healthier grass means fewer weeds
Fertilizer helps your lawn stay healthy by:
- Promoting new lawn and root growth
- Aiding in recovery from foot traffic and pest damage
- Reducing and controlling weeds
Spring & Fall Cleanups
A fall cleanup will ensure your property looks its best throughout the winter months. Winter is hard of turf and plants and it is important to remove all leaves and debris from your property so disease and fungus do not develop. All leaves, sticks, paper and debris will be removed from the property. Perennials and annuals will be trimmed or removed from planting beds and mulch raked smooth. This way you can enjoy the fall colors and ensure your weekends are relaxing. Let us worry about the leaves and keeping your property maintained in a neat, professional manner!
A spring and fall cleanups include:
- Removing all leaves, twigs, stones and trash from under beds, shrubs, sidewalks and lawn areas
- Edging around beds, trees, sidewalks, curbs, driveways
- Tree trimming, clearing dead foliage, and removing hanging or broken limbs
Spring shrub trimming if performed from June through July, during the annual flush of growth. Severe cutting back of shrubs is done in the early spring and spring flowering shrubs are pruned within one month after they bloom to preserve flowers for next year.
Fall shrub trimming is typically performed from September through October. Shrubs will be trimmed and topped as necessary to maintain a clean appearance. Our trimming equipment is continually sharpened and adjusted to provide plants with the best cut possible to ensure a clean and healthy cut.
- Reduces garden maintenance
- Enriches the soil
- Retains moisture longer
- Protects plant roots from extreme temperatures
We are committed to offering our customers quality service at affordable prices. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.